Our practice areas
We act for private and corporate clients at Courts, Tribunals, Police Stations and Council’s interviews under caution, Inquest, before Licensing Commities.
- Civil Litigation
- Family law to include Divorce, Children and Financial matters
- Probate- Wills and Administration of Estates
- Landlord and Tenancy, Housing
- Property Law/ Lease Agreements
- Criminal Litigation
- Housing Disrepair
- Litigation General
THE ADVANTAGES OF INSTRUCTING US
- Friendly and reliable service
- Fair pricing for Grade A Solicitors
- Strong advocacy skills
- Home visits, Prison and Hospital visits
- Easy to contact and speak to on the telephone and easy to reach by email.
- Litigators with over 80% of cases won
- Specialist in Family , Probate and Litigation
- We represent clients in England and Wales, we can travel to any court to act for you or instruct Barristers to act on your behalf.
Let us help you with your contentious or non-contentious matter. We can also act for you at court or before third parties.
Free Legal Consultation
We offer free consultaion to you as we know that not everyone is able to aford legal fees . This free consultaion can also help you to understand the chances of success in your case or give you that best initial analysis on your case. It might be that there is a deadline for bringing your case to court or you simply want to ask about an aspect of the law. Our initial consultation will lead you in the right direction causing you to save time and money . CALL , TEXT, EMAIL US TO BOOK A SLOT NOW!