Immigration – Nationality and Citizenship
We make various applications like:
- UK Child Visas
- Long Residence in the UK
- Judicial Review (only for businesses at this time)
- Dependant Visas
- UK Visiting and tourist Visas
- Work, School and Business Visas
- Entry Clearance applications
- Sponsor Licences and many more.
Who would be your Solicitor
Delphine Akinsete would be your solicitor. She has 18 years’ experience acting for clients in immigration cases. She has been a solicitor for 14 of those years, dealing with immigration cases and General civil litigation. She has made hundreds of applications to the Home Office which have been successful. We will help you make an application for a visa to come to the UK to join a spouse or family member, an application to extend your stay in the UK, an application to settle in the UK, application for a travel document, for your children, for you, for your spouse.
Delphine Akinsete can also act for you in appealing a Home Office decision or applying for immigration bail. Our success rate making applications or appealing Home Office decisions and immigration bail applications (to challenge immigration deportation) is 98%.
The Home office usually ask that we allow it atleast 6 months to decided a case. Various applications have various turnaround time. You can pay for premium service if you want a quicker turnaround but times scales are 2-4 months for business immigration and 6 months for personally immigration. Recently the Home Office has stated that it is taking 11 months to deal with further Leave to remain. In some cases, we have not received decisions within 2 years. This is unlikely but it is happening and we will always chase the Home Office to make decision if it fails to do so with 6 months.
Who will carry out the work?
Delphine Akinsete the Director and Solicitor will carry out your work assisted by her assistants.
Delphine has over 20 years’ experience acting for private clients and also corporate clients in Immigration cases.
She has successfully represented Appellants in various cases at the First Tier Immigration and Upper Tribunal.
WHAT SERVICES WE OFFER WHEN WE MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR YOU?
There are numerous applications that we can make to the Home office. However, we need you to please note:
- If we are making an application for you, we will charge you to act for you from the start of that application till the Home Office makes a decision
- Once we receive a decision from the Home office (whether favourable or not, that retainer will end. If you wish to appeal the decision, you will need to pay further fees
- If we act for you at the first-tier tribunal, our fees will cover you for the first-tier tribunal. If your appeal is not successful or the Home office ask the Tribunal for permission to appeal the decision, you will need to pay new fees and disbursements
- We charge fees for each person, if you have a dependant or spouse, we will let you know what fees we will charge them
- If your case carries on for over 8 months, we will charge you an uplift of our fees in some circumstances. The uplift will not be more than £500 plus VAT where applicable if you are an overstayer.
- Our fees cover us consulting with you, corresponding with the Home Office, directing you on how to attend the Home office venue to give your biometrics.
- We will advise you on the relevant immigration rules and laws.
- We will give you a list to produce documents and when we make your application, the Home office will give us a list of documents for you to provide. We will look at these documents, assess them and tell you what further evidence you need to bring if possible.
- In some cases, we will liaise with third parties like social services, your GP, medical experts to obtain further evidence and advising on the same.
- We always provide a skeleton argument in the form of a cover letter for applications that we make. Note however that if your case is an appeals case, you will pay a further sum where we instruct counsel yo prepare your Grounds of appeal or skeleton argument. Counsel normally charges £600 plus VAT for each document.
- We will prepare further requested documents by the Home office (usually where the Home office ask a parent for information that they are present in their child’s life before they make a decision
- We will also prepare further submissions and chase the Home Office for a decision, providing you with updates on progress
We will advise you on the outcome of application /implications of status/application and next steps. We will collect your biometrics from the Home office and hand it over to you
See our fee section for our fees Click here https://delphinephilipsolicitors.com/immigration-fees/
Call 01322611857 or email us at email@example.com
We listen, we help
Let our specialist UK immigration team advise you
We are here to help you in understanding your immigration status, the options available to you, and to assist you in gaining settled status as soon as possible.